Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Classroom Blog

I know I have mentioned my classroom blog before and I thought it might be helpful for you to take a look at it.  This is only my second year using the blog so I still have a lot of work to do and I am constantly trying to add posts and add new links for the students. The response to my blog has been very positive and I certainly feel it is a valuable tool to use in the classroom and the students enjoy using the links at home. So take a look and let me know what you think...Mrs. Marques' First Grade Blog.

 
               http://baloo-baloosnon-politicalcartoonblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/teacher-cartoon.html

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your blog! It was so helpful to see. And I love your picture above :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you for sharing your blog! I liked it very much. Did you have to get permission first before starting one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a push by our administrator for every teacher to create their own classroom blog last year. Our school sends out permission forms at the beginning of the year and most parents agree to have their children's photographs posted on the classroom blogs.

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed looking at your classroom blog, it gave me some great ideas to use for my own classroom blog. Does it take a lot of time or is it easy to keep up with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a lot of time and unfortunately I have to do most of my updating at home. It also depends on what you want to post. Brief daily updates are fairly fast but posting videos/slideshows can take a while to post!

      Delete
  4. Kate, you should show your blog in class during one of our Show and Tells. I was wondering how you compare Edublogs to Blogger and how well the teachers in your school are doing with maintaining their Edublogs sites.

    ReplyDelete