Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Digital Storytelling Project


I am doing my digital storytelling project with Kelly.  We decided to focus on friendship and have our students draw pictures of what it means to be a good friend.  Since Kelly teaches preschool and I teach first grade, we thought it would be interesting to compare the students' responses.  I had my students complete the activity today and they did a great job.  They were very excited when I showed them some examples of digital stories created by young children.  My students were also very excited to be working on this project with another class from a different school.  I can't wait to show them the finished product.     

1 comment:

  1. I love that you and Kelly decided to use friendship for your digital story! I am looking forward to seeing your finished product!

    ReplyDelete