Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Read All About It!

I use a variety of early childhood literacies and digital storytelling resources in my classroom.  Our district has subscriptions to One More Story and Tumblebooks. Both of these sites have an extensive collection of pictures books and I can always find a great story to play for the students during snack time.  My personal favorite is Storyline Online, the students love listening to the different actors/actresses reading the stories.  Sean Astin reading A Bad Case of Stripes is one of my all time favorites!  If you haven't used this site before please take a look and share Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch, a great story for Valentine's Day!

    

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Kate! These seem like really great resources. I love how you play the stories during snack time.

    ReplyDelete