Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Xtra Xtra...Learn All About It!



One of my favorite math resources this year has been XtraMath. It is a free math program that teaches addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts.  All you have to do is enter your class list and the students receive their own pin.  The best part is the students can log in at home and you receive weekly updates on their progress.  The parents love having the extra math practice at home and the students enjoy tracking their progress. Check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Kate, thank you for sharing this. I hope you don't mind but I linked it to my blog, http://toneyeduc584.blogspot.com/
    I have already registered my class and can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my student's parents told me about this website! She has been having her daughter use it every night, and it really has helped her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate, I can sign up but can not use any other features. Does your district have to be a part of it? How do I get my students to use the practice skills?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once you enter your class list they will send you a list of pins for your students. There are two different pins, one for home and one for school. Once the students have their pin they should be able to log on. I can show you on Thursday if it still isn't working for you.

    ReplyDelete